How Do You Recycle in Connecticut?
Looking for my ways to go green in your community? While there are many things out of your control, one thing that is controllable is your recycling habits! But how do you recycle in Connecticut? Fortunately for you, the professionals at Junk Bear have put together a list of ways to recycle in Connecticut. Keep reading to find out how you can up your recycling game in Connecticut.
How Do You Recycle in Connecticut?
So how do you recycle your items in Connecticut? Below is a list of keys ways you can recycle:
- Separate your trash from your recycling in your home
- Compost your leftover food instead of throwing it in your trash
- Place recyclable items in the correct waste disposal bin
- Take your items to a recycling center
- Upcycle brush and other yard waste
- Drop-off electronics and batteries at proper disposal centers
- Take metal scraps to scrap yards
- Give left-over construct debris to centers that repurposed materials
- Donate items that are lightly used so they can be reused
For more information on ways to recycle or Connecticut’s efforts towards recycling, visit your state website here. But are you unsure what items can be recycled at a regular recycling center? Below is a list of items at recycling center can and can not take.
What Items Can Be Recycled In Connecticut?
- Cardboard & boxboard
- Food & beverage cartons
- Junk mail
- Magazines & newspaper inserts Newsprint
- Office paper
- Pizza boxes
- Gift wrap & gift bags
- Beverage bottles & jars
- Food bottles & jars
- Aerosol containers (food grade only)
- Aluminum foil Cans & bottles
- Foil containers
- Metal lids from cans & bottles
- Plastic bottles (with or without caps attached)
- Plastic containers, tubs & lids
- Plastic one-use cups (no lids, no straws)
What Items Can’t Be Recycled In Connecticut?
- Ice cream containers
- Paper cups (hot & cold)
- Shredded paper
- Take-out food containers
- Tissue paper
- Ceramic mugs & plates
- Drinking glasses
- Aerosol containers (deodorizers, cleaners, pesticides, etc.)
- Foil tops from yogurt containers
- Paint cans
- Pots & Pans
- Small pieces of scrap metal
- Spiral wound containers
- Loose bottle caps
- Plastic bags & wraps
- Plastic plates, bowls, & utensils
- Prescription Bottles
- Single-use coffee containers
- Styrofoam cups, containers, & packing peanuts
- Water filters
We hope we provide you with good ways to recycle and which items are recyclable. But do you have a large amount of junk and other clutter that you’re just not in the mood to sort through? Are you looking for a team of professionals to remove and properly dispose of your junk without you having to lift a finger? Then look no further than the professionals at Junk Bear! But how can Junk Bear assist with your recycling efforts?
How Junk Bear Can Help You With Recycling Your Items?
Junk Bear is you go to service that offers fast, professional, and affordable junk removal service in Connecticut. We are the local choice for junk removal hauling and we make sure our customers are satisfied with our services. All our professional junk removers are screened and well-trained to help you with your project. But what’s the best part of our service? Junk Bear recycles waste responsibly, reuse unwanted items within our company, and repurpose unwanted items within the company — helping you go green with your items. You can feel good about calling Junk Bear for junk Removal service. Ready to get a started with your Connecticut junk removal service? Great! Read to find out how you can schedule a free, in-person estimate.
Schedule Your Connecticut Junk Removal Service Today!
Our customer service team is standing by, waiting to get your on our schedule. Pick-up the phone and call our office at 860-968-3101 or contact us online at any time that works for you to get you free quote on your junk hauling Connecticut service. We’ll be happy yo assist you. We are here to get you scheduled for your Connecticut junk pick-up service.
We love to show off the work we do for our clients. See how we’re serving all the communities around Connecticut by following us at Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube. We hope we provided you with good information on how do you recycle in Connecticut and we hope to have the opportunity to take care of your junk removal needs in the near future.